Steel Structure Warehouse Hangar Building
|FOB Price:||US $30-80 / Square Meter|
|Min. Order:||50 Square Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|50 Square Meters||US $30-80/ Square Meter|
|Production Capacity:||60000 Sqm/Month|
|Transport Package:||Flat Packed in Container or as Request|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: Hangar Building
- Material: Steel
- Load Capacity per Layer: 150kg - 500kg
- Serviceability: for Special Purpose
- Beam and Column: Q345 H Steel
- Wind Resistance: Grade 14
- Connection: Bolt Connection
- Door: Sliding Door or Roller Door
- Product Name: Steel Structure Warehouse Hangar Building
- Specification: customized
- HS Code: 9406900090
- Type: Multi-Layer Warehouse
- Height: 5m - 15m
- Usage: Tool Rack, Beverage, Clothing, Tools, Supermarket, Food, Industrial, Warehouse Rack, Poultry Shed
- Life of Service: More Than 50 Years
- Purlin and Girt: Z or C Steel
- Wall and Roof Panel: Steel Sheet or Sandwich Panel
- Installation: Installation Drawing or Guide on Site
- Windows: PVC or Aluminum Windows
- Trademark: DFX
- Origin: Qingdao, Shandong, China
1. Possess a wide span, with either a single or multiple spans and can have a maximum span clearance distance in 36m without middle columns.
2. Low cost with FOB unit price ranging from USD 30 to USD 80 per square meter according to customer's requirements.
3. The warehouses are also environmentally friendly, having a stable structure, are of earthquake resistance, water proof and energy saving.
4. Widely used as industry factory building, warehouse, gymnasium, poultry shed, school and medical clinic, garage, hangar, etc.
5. Fast construction and easy installation.
6. Has a service life of more than 50 years.
|Product Name||Steel Structure Warehouse Hangar Building|
|Main Steel Frame||H section steel beam and columns, painted or galvanized, galvanized c section or steel pipe.|
|Secondary Steel Frame||Hot dip galvanized c purlin, steel bracing, tie bar, knee brace, edge cover, etc.|
|Roof or Wall Panel||EPS sandwich panel, glass wool sandwich panel, rock wool sandwich panel, and PU sandwich panel or corrugated steel sheet.|
|Rain Downpipe||PVC pipe|
|Doors||sliding sandwich panel door or rolling metal door or vertical hinged door|
|Windows||PVC frame or aluminum alloy frame windows|
|Connecting||Post feet bolts, anchor bolts, intensive bolts and machine bolts|
Need A Quotation? Please send us your drawings or please tell us the following information.
1) Location (where is the construction place? ) _____country/area
2) Size: Length*Width*Height _____m*_____m*_____m
3) Wind load is ?(max. Wind speed) _____kn/m2 or_____km/h or_____m/s
4) Snow load is ? (max. Snow height) _____kn/m2 or_____mm
5) Brickwall needed or not? If yes, 1.2m high or 1.5m high?
6) Thermal insulation needed? If yes, EPS, fiberglass wool, rockwool, PU sandwich panels will be suggested; If not, the metal steel sheets will be ok. The cost of the latter will be much lower than the former.
7) Door quantity & size _____sets, _____(width)mm*_____(height)mm
8) Window quanity & size _____sets, _____(width)mm*_____(height)mm
9) Overhead Crane needed or not? If yes, _____sets, max. lifting weight____tons; Max. Lifting height _____m.
1. What are the payment terms?
A: TT, L/C and Trade Assurance are acceptable and TT will be more appreciated. 50% deposit before producing, balance before loading by TT.
2. What is the delivery time?
A: It depends on order quantities. Generally speaking, the delivery time will be within 15 to 35 days.
3. How to pack the products?
A: We use standard package. If you have special package requirements, we will pack as required, but the fees will be paid by customers.
4. How to install after the goods arriving destination?
A: We will provide detailed illustrations to you. If it is necessary, we will send technicians to help you. However, the visa fee, air tickets, accommodation and wages will be paid by buyers.
Packaging & Shipping